Call 204-487-3664 or write email@example.com for more information
Book one of the Burton Jazz Groups for your Next Event
Over 2 decades in the music business!
That is a lot of experience in any field but in music more so. In a time when groups break up fast, musicians change styles or just plain give up, 20+ non-stop years of performance is pretty rare.
What does It Mean?
- A huge repertoire of material of jazz, popular songs, many special requests and holiday favorites.
- Concentrating on the joy of performing music.
- A vast amount of experience performing in every Winnipeg venue.
- Whether performing in a public setting, a house party, a wedding, a reception, indoors or outdoors, they know how to set it up and get it done.
- We are serious and commited.
- We use the best musicians, the best sound system and accept all forms of payment.
- We conduct ourselves professionally
The Burton’s Jazz Winnipeg is made up of Adelle and Robert Burton
Adelle Burton is a native of St. John’s NL Canada and has made Winnipeg home. She is a social worker by trade but music is her passion. She has performed at public and private events here and in Ontario. She has studied with many fine teachers and won 1st prize at music festivals. Her range is best referred to as sultry and relaxing and when she sings a song, she honours the song.
Robert Burton is a native of Streetsville ON Canada, a small village in southern Ontario. He attend York University and Humber College for Music and received 2 diplomas (one with honours) he has performed all across Canada and now calls Winnipeg home as well.
When they met, 20+ years ago, blending their talents seems a natural thing.
Together they are co-owners of Winnipeg’s best and fastest growing music school, River Heights School of Music Robert teaches and manages the school while Adelle covers much of the behind the scenes activities.
The Burton’s Jazz Groups
2025 Corydon Ave. #202